Monday 16 February 2015

Label Lust

I have discovered that Designer handbags are like drugs.

You can go your whole life without having one and not know any different.

Then you buy your first one. And that's it. There is no going back.

You're hooked.

My first designer item was a patent red Ted Baker purse which I received from my awesome boyfriend for my 18th Birthday. So richly crimson and luxurious, with that AMAZING leather smell. I treasured that purse like a baby.




But then came my first ever designer purchase with my own hard earned cash.

There's nothing like it.

I took a trip to Bicester Village in Oxford in February of 2014 with my mum in search of a discount DKNY handbag, I found this beauty which was marked down nearly £300!!



It goes with everything and with my gorgeous red purse, I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

Then Christmas last year I unwrapped this beauty from a Primark nightdress from my parents




So now, of course, I'm lusting after a new bag.

I'm thinking a bright red, or a pastel lilac, or even a metallic champagne gold. Something not too expensiv, I don't really want to go over £400. So I'm thinking DKNY, Michael Kors, Kate Spade etc.. and definitely Saffiano leather

Here is a small selection of bags I'm eyeing up. Let me know your opinions and experiences. I am going to look in Bicester Village first but if I don't find anything I shall be going straight to the designers.











Thanks for reading,

Love, Belle x


No comments:

Post a Comment