Sunday 22 February 2015

If I Had All the Money in the World...

Hellooo girlies!

I found myself pondering, as a serious handbag addict, what handbags would I buy if I have all the money in the world?

Here are some of my favourites!


1. Saint Laurent Sac De Jour Small Leather Shoulder Bag - £1,770


This beauty is stunningly simple and elegant. I LOVE the navy colour, it's so sophisticated. 


2. Yves Saint Laurent Monogramme Sac Université Satchel - £1,325
This cute little cross body in 'bordeaux' is perfect for everyday. The only thing that puts me off is the giant logo, I prefer more subtle branding.

3. Balenciaga Classic Metallic Edge City Goatskin Medium -£1,265
This is a brand I have always coveted since I saw Allthatglitters21 show it all those years ago. This new season cobalt colour is just striking!


4. Fendi 2jours Leather Tote - £1,390

I never really see much from Fendi, but I was browsing through Selfridges.com when I saw how gorgeous this colour is! Perfect for summer!


5. Givenchy Antigona Medium Leather Tote - £1,750
The Antigona is available in so many stunning colours but this gold stood out to me as being so different.


6. Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandouliére 25 - £1,600
I am not a massive fan of Louis Vuitton, mostly because you see sooo many fakes around, which is a shame as that is no reflection on the brand itself. This looks so different to the typical brown/tan mongram which I love.

7. Valentino Rockstud Lock Mini Clutch Bag - £1,065
This has such a girly yet edgy feel! It's a lot of money for a bag this size, which I would never pay now, but if I had all the money in the world...you never know!



8.  Victoria Beckham Quincy Bag - £995
I have never really seen much of VB's collection, but this is so simply stunning. You could wear this for work, the weekend, on holiday.

9. Anya Hindmarch Bourbon Biscuit Clutch - £995

This one is a bit silly but I wanted to include it as it's so cool! If I could, I would probably buy it for a night just a conversational piece.




This next one I would never buy in a million years as it's so ridiculously expensive, I could nearly buy a house for the same amount that this would set you back, but I thought it deserved a special mention:

10.  Anya Hindmarch Rose Gold Crisp Packet ...

This crazy little bag will set you back....wait for it....


£60,000!!

I'm sorry, but it would have to be made out of solid gold and be filled with £59,950 in cash for me to spend that much!!

Anyway, that's my list. 

Please let me know in the comments what your dream handbag or shoes are if you could buy anything you wanted, money was no object.


Thanks for reading!

Love, Belle x






No comments:

Post a Comment